Course Awareness dangerous goods (Dutch)
Get your Certificate Awareness dangerous goods. Your E-learning / online Course in Dutch (Basiskennis gevaarlijke stoffen): learn 24/7 about the basics of Dangerous goods and get your certificate.
According to many local regulations employees who work frequently or occasionally with dangerous goods must have followed a Course Awareness Dangerous goods. The online course can be followed 24/7. There is no longer an excuse not to train your employees.
This online course consists of four modules:
• Law – and regulatory of storage, transport and working with dangerous goods.
• The classification according to GHS, EU and ADR/IMDG as well as the properties of substances.
• Reading safety data sheets.
• The job requirements according to the ADR, 1000 points table, separating substances etc.
• Dealing with spill management of dangerous goods
Each module ends with a questionnaire. After finishing the course and, of course, a possitive result, the student receives his or her Certificate Awareness Dangerous goods.
Everyone who works occasionally or frequently with dangerous goods. Whether in a warehouse, laboratory, for the government or in a hospital.
At least 4 hours.
The fee for the course is € 99, – per student.